lunes, 9 de julio de 2007

California Here I Come


So I left Arizona for the Golden State - and found myself in the heart of it. I spent my time in the truck, going from surf-spot to surf-spot watching the "beautiful people" of Los Angeles County. The best parts of my California experience were the San Diego beaches and jumping unexpectedly on Kelly's friend Matt - the worst part was trying to breathe the smog. My foray into the land of the stars was short-lived however because after a couple months I found myself being packed in with all of Kelly's belongings as she left for the clean air and evergreens of Washington State. We fought through truck-shaking sandstorms on the 14 hour journey to the Northern California border, where we paused for a couple days at her parents' house in Crescent City.

No hay comentarios: